Summer 2021 Opposition Research Intern
NAF is a 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to ensuring that abortion is safe, legal, and accessible. Our members include clinics, hospitals and physicians’ offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico City, and Colombia. Our dynamic and innovative programs span a wide range of services designed to meet the unique needs of abortion providers and their patients.
Minimum of 20 hours per week. Full time preferred. This is a remote position. $1200 stipend available. Both a resume and cover letter are required with your application.
- Conducting open-source research on the activities of anti-choice extremists online
- Documenting incidents of violence and disruption against abortion providers
- Assisting with other security projects as needed
We are currently seeking an intern to join our team beginning May 2021 with the following qualifications:
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated commitment to reproductive choice
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Research experience
- Experience working with reproductive health care facilities
College degree or currently enrolled in a certificate or degree program with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Normal demands associated with an office environment
- Ability to work on computer for prolonged periods, communicate with individuals by telephone, e-mail and face to face
The NAF Hotline Fund is an equal opportunity employer and desires to build a strong diverse staff that is inclusive of race, gender/gnc, ethnicity, class, religion, sexual orientation, physical ability and age. The position is located in Washington, DC, and will remain open until filled.