Telehealth Systems Associate
Under the supervision of the Telehealth Program Director, the Telehealth Systems Associate will be the primary point of contact for members using, and those interested in integrating NAF’s telehealth systems (i.e., platform and chatbot). Responsibilities will include but not limited to onboarding clinics and individual providers to use the systems, facilitating technical support with system administrators, and supporting data collection and reporting activities related to these systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits NAF members to participate in the Tele-abortion Project and/or integrates NAF’s telehealth systems.
- Supports the development of key metrics to track and report outcomes related to use of telehealth systems.
- Supports the onboarding, orientation, and training for members to use NAF’s telehealth systems
- Provides ongoing technical support to members using NAF’s telehealth systems.
- Supports data collection and reporting activities related to telehealth systems.
- Travels to participate in relevant in-person conferences and meetings and visit clinics, if deemed appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- Associate degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience of one (1) to two (2) years in clinic administration or operations.
- One (1) to Two (2) years related professional experience with membership organizations in the health community preferred.
- Possesses an understanding of abortion clinic operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and online communications platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to learn software systems to support project development and customer relations.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple, competing time and resource demands
- Able to travel up to 10%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Typical demands associated with an office environment
- Ability to work effectively in a remote office environment
- Ability to work on computer for prolonged periods, communicate with individuals by telephone, video conferencing platform, e-mail, and face-to-face
- Travel may be required up to 10%
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.