NAF Security: #ProtectProviders
Make a Donation to
Help Keep Abortion Providers Safe
It's been one year since Roe has fallen. Abortion providers are facing increased harassment and violence, and we need your support.
NAF's 2022 Violence & Disruption Statistics show an alarming increase in major incidents against abortion providers in states where abortion access is protected. The data is proof of what we have known to be true: anti-abortion extremists have been emboldened by the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and the cascade of abortion bans that followed.
Every day, our Security Team provides essential security assessments, trainings, recommendations, and communication with necessary authorities, and these statistics demonstrate the ever-growing need for our security support nationwide.
This fight continues on - please consider a gift to this important work today.
- provide 24/7 security support and emergency assistance when an incident occurs;
- conduct risk assessments at the homes of doctors and other clinic staff;
- run onsite staff trainings for member facilities
- provide on-the-ground security support during large anti-abortion events;
- work to ensure that anti-abortion activities do not escalate, and that clinics remain open to care for patients;
- actively engage with coalition partners on behalf of providers to share anti-abortion threats, trends, and other information we uncover so we can better respond to criminal activity against our members.
Gifts to NAF, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, are tax-deductible in the U.S. to the extent permitted by law. NAF has a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, has achieved the Platinum Seal of Transparency from Guidestar, was ranked in the top five of high-impact nonprofits by Philanthropedia, and is a fully accredited charity of the BBB Wise Giving Alliance. You can access our most recent IRS Form 990 here.