NAF Security: #ProtectProviders
Make a Donation to
Help Keep Abortion Providers Safe
This is a crisis moment for abortion rights. The Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade but the fight is not over. Roe may have fallen, but we are still standing.
Following the Supreme Court's decision, NAF and our members are bracing for increased harassment, intimidation tactics, and even violence targeting abortion providers. We know from experience that news like this decision often emboldens those who want to harass and terrorize abortion providers, and our members across the country are already experiencing increased harassment and threats from anti-abortion individuals and groups. We are working with our members to address their security concerns and we need your help to ensure their safety in this politically charged and hostile environment.
This is the beginning of a new fight and we need your support now more than ever. NAF's security work remains critical for our members and we need your support.
- provide 24/7 security support and emergency assistance when an incident occurs;
- conduct risk assessments at the homes of doctors and other clinic staff;
- run onsite staff trainings for member facilities
- provide on-the-ground security support during large anti-abortion events;
- work to ensure that anti-abortion activities do not escalate, and that clinics remain open to care for patients;
- actively engage with coalition partners on behalf of providers to share anti-abortion threats, trends, and other information we uncover so we can better respond to criminal activity against our members.
Gifts to NAF, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, are tax-deductible in the U.S. to the extent permitted by law. NAF has a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, has achieved the Platinum Seal of Transparency from Guidestar, was ranked in the top five of high-impact nonprofits by Philanthropedia, and is a fully accredited charity of the BBB Wise Giving Alliance. You can access our most recent IRS Form 990 here.