This is a crisis moment for abortion rights. The Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade but the fight is not over. Roe may have fallen, but we are still standing. The National Abortion Hotline will continue to help patients get the care they need. Many of the patients we support can’t travel without significant financial assistance, and we need your help to continue ensuring abortion access.
You can help patients by donating to the Dr. Tiller Patient Assistance Fund to help cover travel-related expenses. Your donation of:
- $25 provides a gift card to cover lunch for a patient after their abortion while they travel back to their home state.
- $75 provides a pre-paid gas card to help a patient who needs to drive out of state to access abortion care.
- $100 covers one night in a hotel for a patient who needs to stay overnight while accessing an abortion.
- $250 provides a roundtrip plane ticket for a patient to fly to obtain an abortion.
- $1,000 provides comprehensive travel support for a patient who is forced to travel, including airfare, lodging, rideshare credits, and food.
Every dollar we raise goes directly to patients who need help traveling or affording travel-related expenses in order to obtain their abortion care.
If you would like to donate to the National Abortion Federation (NAF), click here.
The NAF Hotline Fund is a separate 501(c)(3) supporting organization of the National Abortion Federation (NAF). Gifts to the NAF Hotline Fund are tax-deductible in the U.S. to the extent permitted by law. The NAF Hotline Fund has a Platinum Seal of Transparency from Guidestar. You can access our most recent IRS Form 990 here. You can also make a Planned Gift, donate stocks and securities, or mail a donation to the NAF Hotline Fund. Learn more about ways you can support our work.